We offer a package of specialist services to schools and nurseries.
- a tailored advice service for stocking libraries and classrooms with up to date books, supporting the national curriculum and topic based learning
- a discount of 10% to all educational establishments
- free delivery on orders over £200.
- assisting school staff outside normal opening hours to talk through requirements with our knowledgeable staff and to browse and select books either from the shelves or from a comprehensive range of publishers catalogues
- matching authors and illustrators with schools requiring visits for World Book Day, Children’s Book Week or at any time during the school year. A voucher of 10% of all sales at events is given to the school to spend in the shop
- inviting nursery and school groups into the shop for story times, to select books as well as for an opportunity to find out more about the practicalities of running an independent children’s bookshop!
- opportunities for your schools pupils to become guest reviewers of new children’s titles for our blog. The school will receive free copies of individual books for review which will then be uploaded to our blog over the period of two months.
To find out more please call Steven Pryse on 0203 632 0823 or email us email@example.com